Skip to content
- Help people know and realize their own power to develop and transform themselves and society in a progressive realization of the kingdom of God.
- Focus on education for life, the development of the whole person, the integration of faith and culture in the changing world, acceptance of a social responsibility, and the encouragement of critical thinking, the nurturing of the intellectual capacity to commit oneself to carry out responsible and meaningful tasks.
- Promote values such as self-respect, personal worth, open mindedness, tolerance, honesty, social responsibility and justice.
- Reach out to all, especially the marginalized.
- Promote trust and cooperation between the educators and the community which they serve.